Driving business efficiencies and creating a platform for innovation with SAP in retail
The retail industry faces constant disruption, which requires IT organizations to provide faster, more agile solutions to meet their customers’ needs. The driver of all this? Digital Transformation. In order to provide these solutions, companies require a reliable and modern foundation.
SAP Consulting for Retail Solutions
That foundation is built on SAP. Wherever you maybe on your SAP Retail journey, we have the right combination of industry and functional expertise, to help you be successful in today’s fast-paced world. We are a recognized SAP Preferred Services Provider, National Implementation Partner, and value-added reseller through Crescense, Inc.
The ERP lifecycle can be complex. Whether starting new, making a transition, upgrading, expanding, integrating, optimizing, or resetting a ‘false start’ implementation, ERP is a critical part of the overall IT Strategy.
- IT & ERP Strategy, Solutions Advisory, & Roadmap (including on-premise vs. cloud)
- SAP Implementation Services, including S/4HANA Retail for Merchandising Management, SAP Customer Activity Repository (CAR), SAP Promotion Management for Retail (PMR), POS Analytics, SCM, Integrated Business Planning (IBP), Master Data Governance (MDG), BPC, GRC, BOBJ, and Data Services
- SAP Quality Assurance Checks
- SAP Implementation Triage
Knowing the technology is not enough, being able to understand the industry challenges, provide the right solutions to overcome those challenges, and create new opportunity requires industry expertise, strategic perspective, functional knowledge, and technical skill.
- SAP & Industry Functional Expertise (master data, merchandising, procurement, finance, supply chain, manufacturing and operations, sales, customer service, and human resources)
- SAP Infrastructure & Technical expertise (Fiori, SAP UI5, HANA, analytics, ABAP, security, basis, and Enterprise Application Integration)
- Industry Specific Regulatory Requirements
With any technology, the management and adoption are critical to realize the benefits and value. With our 25 years of experience from large to specific implementations, we can help you make the transition a valuable one.
- Project and Program Management
- Training & Change Management
- Reporting & Analytics
Clarkston is a recognized SAP Preferred Services Partner and long-term member of SAP’s PartnerEdge program. We have delivered the full range of SAP services, won several SAP Awards of Excellence and enjoyed a multi-faceted relationship with SAP including: implementation partner, complementary software partner, industry solution development partner, customer, and trainer.
What Our Clients Say
Manager Operational Technology
Clarkston is more concerned with delivering the right result than just achieving milestones. They go above and beyond to ensure that what they are implementing is in line with industry best practices.
For 25 years, we have helped our clients leverage SAP as a strategic platform to grow their business.
For more information on how we can help with your SAP Retail needs, please contact Jenny McLean.