THE BUSINESS CHALLENGE
Life is full of choices.
Technology and operations vendors are constantly coming at you with the latest and greatest solutions to problems you didn’t even know you had. As platforms evolve and new technologies emerge, you need a disciplined approach to understanding your true needs and evaluating the most relevant contenders in a vendor selection.
We have a proven, multi-dimensional vendor selection methodology that helps you speed the selection cycle while leaning on our vast network of technology relationships to get the straight answer from vendors. Technology is an enabler of your business process and Clarkston will ensure your vendor selection criteria is rooted on meeting your future state needs.
Building a comprehensive future state requirements document is one of the most difficult and critical phases of a vendor selection.
- Discovery interviews with business and IT stakeholders
- Stakeholder workshops and evaluation sessions
- Documentation of to-be people, process, and systems needs
RFI, RFP, and Demo Script Development
Accelerate the vendor selection process by creating smart RFI & RFP documents and by preparing your demo scripts
- RFI and RFP scoring methods
- Assessment of vendor viability including financials and future functionality roadmaps
- Collaborative and cross-functional approach to short-listing vendors
- Development of customized scripted demos
Vendor Evaluation and Negotiation
At the end of the formal presentations, Clarkston will assist you in your vendor selection, evaluation, and negotiation.
- Proven selection criteria and dashboards incorporating personalized weighting criteria
- Executive summaries and cross-functional review of results
- Recommend selected vendor(s)
- Support negotiations to achieve best pricing
What Our Stewards Say
In choosing enterprise software, clients can often struggle in making an inclusive, efficient, well-thought out decision. We ensure the process is done objectively and quickly, and that the software chosen by our clients is the best long-term solution for our clients.
Our years of vendor selection experience and far-reaching vendor relationships help clients make more informed technology selections, faster. To learn more about vendor selection and advisory services, please contact Traigh Groover.