Confront the Digital Transformation Challenge.
Consumer preferences and expectations will continue to drive the need for digital solutions. Choosing the right approach for eCommerce is crucial as it can drastically impact the way an organization operates. The best-in-class organizations leverage consumer-first thinking throughout their digital transformation and support it through flexible processes driven by data and analytics capabilities. This can ensure your enterprise is equipped for digital speed throughout each unique retail channel.
There isn’t a one-size fit-all approach to becoming truly digital. By putting the consumer first, we help organizations develop and execute successful digital strategies. Through designing data-driven internal processes and supporting agile organizational needs, we enable organizations to produce the speed and flexibility needed to consistently serve dynamic consumer preferences.
Development of an approach rooted in consumer interests should inspire short- and long-term goals for the digital enterprise.
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Consumer Engagement Strategy
- Direct-to-Consumer Strategy
- Website Design Strategy
- Digital Organizational Design
An evaluation of KPIs and data alignment is pivotal to establish integrated omnichannel sales and marketing.
- Digital Readiness Assessment
- Consumer Journey Mapping
- Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Enterprise Content Management
- Product Information Management (PIM)
- eCommerce Process Redesign
- Agency Selection and Management
The foundation of a digital implementation lies within robust data sets powered by analytical platforms to fuel organizational agility.
- Data and Analytics Governance
- eCommerce System Implementation
- Brand Analytics Development
- Data Collection and Management
- Marketing System Implementation
What Our Clients Say
While working with Clarkston, I was impressed by the quality of personnel and expertise in the space.
For more information on how we can help with your eCommerce consulting needs, please contact Steve.