THE BUSINESS CHALLENGE
Piecing the puzzle together.
The number of decisions facing two merging organizations can be daunting. Systems integration is often at the heart of expected synergies and efficiencies promised by M&A transactions. You need a thorough and disciplined approach to navigating the organizational, process, and political landscapes when integrating your systems.
We have led dozens of systems integrations spawned by M&A activity. Let our pragmatic approach help you develop and execute an integration roadmap and plan. We can help you minimize disruption and ensure the greatest value from the new combined entity.
Integration Program Management
- Merger, Acquisition, and Divestiture Integration Strategy
- Program & Project Management
- M&A Methodology/Playbook
Process and Systems Optimization
- Business Process Integration Design
- Technology Assessment and Integration
- Data Migration
- KPI and Reporting Capabilities
Organizational Alignment and Talent Assessment
- Cultural Integration Strategy
- Organizational Design Plan and Implementation
- Change Management Strategy & Plan
- Talent Assessment and Skills Alignment
What Our Clients Say
Head of NA OTC
In my opinion, Clarkston is proactive. Clarkston often reaches out with information and assistance sharing industry updates and best practice. They look for opportunities to support customers directly and indirectly. Clarkston has a professional image and is easy to work with.
We help clients capture millions of dollars in M&A value by removing integration barriers and reducing overall organization integration risk. To learn more about M&A integration, please contact Mike Hackett.