78% of modern drug launches faced at least one other competitor in the same indication at launch.
In the past, getting a drug to market was enough to ensure a return on investment. However, today numerous challenges must be overcome to successfully gain share. How teams organize themselves and use data to engage with key stakeholders before, during, and after launch often determines the success or failure of a brand.
Clarkston’s HCP 360 Insights to Actions Platform connects commercial operations data into one platform, and gets insights into the hands of your leaders within sales, marketing, medical affairs, and commercial operations, to make better decisions.
Finding the most relevant and highest influencing HCPs, and understanding next best actions and resonating messaging for these individuals is a critical component to drug adoption
- Identify Journal and Presentation Trends
- Tailor Content and Channels
- Engage Up and Coming KOLs
- Develop HCP Communities
Understanding the drivers of competitor drug adoptions is a fundamental first step to strategically addressing it.
- Predicting Competitor Drug Adoption
- Minimize Impact of Competitor Introduction
- Integrate into New Markets
Leverage data-driven approaches to determine your approach to which messaging is appropriate for which segment of doctors.
- Content Effectiveness Audit
- Content Optimization
- Channel Optimization
- Advanced Analytics
What Our Clients Say
They’ve been more passionate and engaged on the topics than the typical consulting firm.
Webinar: Gain a 360 View of Health Care Professionals (HCPs) Using Analytics
- HCP 360 is an advanced analytical solution that takes insights and turns them into value-driving engagement strategies with your Providers.
- HCP 360 consolidates large volumes of highly connected commercial operations data into one platform, and gets insights into the hands of your leaders within sales, marketing, medical affairs, and commercial operations for clinical-stage, emerging, and commercial organizations.
- We share how Clarkston is using advanced analytics techniques including knowledge graphs, natural language processing, and machine learning to explain and enhance your relationship with health care professionals.
We provide data-driven analytical solutions to help you address rapidly evolving challenges in the sales and marketing space. For more information, please contact Traigh Groover.