THE BUSINESS CHALLENGE
Keeping Pace with Digital and Driving Business Value with SAP.
Industry demands require IT organizations to provide faster, more agile solutions to meet the needs of customers and consumers. The driver of all this? Digital Transformation. In order to provide these solutions, companies require a reliable and modern foundation.
That foundation is built on SAP. Wherever you maybe on your SAP journey, we have the right combination of industry and functional expertise, to help you be successful in today’s fast-paced world. We are a recognized SAP Preferred Services Provider, National Implementation Partner, and value-added reseller through Crescense, Inc.
The ERP lifecycle can be complex. Whether starting new, making a transition, upgrading, expanding, integrating, optimizing, or resetting a ‘false start’ implementation, ERP is a critical part of the overall IT Strategy.
- IT & ERP Strategy, Solutions Advisory, & Roadmaping (including on-premise vs. cloud)
- SAP Implementation Services, including S/4HANA Enterprise Management, SAP ERP, Analytics BI/BW, SCM, Integrated Business Planning (IBP), Master Data Governance (MDG), BPC, GRC, BOBJ, and Data Services
- SAP Quality Assurance Checks
- SAP Implementation Triage
Knowing the technology is not enough, being able to understand the industry challenges, provide the right solutions to overcome those challenges, and create new opportunity requires industry expertise, strategic perspective, functional knowledge, and technical skill.
- SAP & Industry Functional Expertise (finance, procurement, supply chain, manufacturing and operations, sales, customer service, human resources, and master data)
- SAP Infrastructure & Technical expertise (security, basis, ABAP, Fiori, SAP UI5, HANA, analytics and Enterprise Application Integration)
- Industry Specific Regulatory Requirements & Systems Validation
With any technology, the management and adoption are critical to realize the benefits and value. With our 25 years of experience from large to specific implementations, we can help you make the transition a valuable one.
- Project and Program Management
- Training & Change Management
- Reporting & Analytics
What Our Stewards Say
The market demands reduced time-to-value for digital transformations. Advanced technology is becoming more attainable. It is shaping how our clients interact with their customers. Aligning these capabilities with their business strategy can create an amazing competitive advantage.
For 25 years, we have helped our clients leverage SAP as a strategic platform to grow their business.
For more information on how we can help with your SAP needs, please contact Mike Hackett.