THE BUSINESS CHALLENGE
Keeping Pace with Digital and Driving Business Value with SAP.
The demands of the industry are requiring IT organizations to provide faster, more agile solutions to meet the needs of patients. The driver of all this, the digital agenda. In order to provide these solutions, companies require a reliable and modern foundation.
That foundation is built on SAP. Wherever you may be on your SAP journey, we have the right combination of industry and functional expertise to help you succeed in today’s fast-paced world. We are a recognized SAP Preferred Services Provider, National Implementation Partner, and value-added reseller through Crescense, Inc.
The ERP lifecycle can be complex. Whether starting new, making a transition, upgrading, expanding, integrating, optimizing, or resetting a ‘false start’ implementation, ERP is a critical part of the overall IT Strategy.
- IT & ERP Strategy, Solutions Advisory, & Roadmapping (including on-premise vs. cloud)
- SAP Implementation Services, including S/4HANA Enterprise Management, SAP ERP, Analytics BI/BW, SCM, Integrated Business Planning (IBP), Master Data Governance (MDG), BPC, Advanced Trace and Track for Pharmaceuticals (ATTP), GRC, BOBJ, and Data Services
- SAP Quality Assurance Checks
- SAP Implementation Triage
Knowing the technology is not enough, being able to understand the industry challenges, provide the right solutions to overcome those challenges, and create new opportunity requires industry expertise, strategic perspective, functional knowledge, regulatory knowledge, and technical skill.
- SAP & Industry Functional Expertise (finance, procurement, supply chain, manufacturing and operations, sales, customer service, human resources, and master data)
- SAP Infrastructure & Technical expertise (security, basis, ABAP, Fiori, SAP UI5, HANA, analytics and Enterprise Application Integration)
- Regulatory Requirements & Computer Systems Validation
With any technology, the management and adoption are critical to realize the benefits and value. With our 25 years of experience from large to specific implementations, we can help you make the transition a valuable one.
- Project and Program Management
- Training & Change Management
- Reporting & Analytics
What Our Stewards Say
Leveraging the latest in innovative SAP technologies, clients can have an increased emphasis on patient centricity.
We’ve helped hundreds of leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies implement cutting-edge SAP solutions. For more information on how we can help your company, please contact our expert, Sham Karim.